V-Belt, 1/2 X 30.2 In., AX28, Raw Edge Cogged
- For all heavy duty industrial applications
- Datum Length:
- Outer Length:
- Cogged V-Belt
- Suitable for all industrial applications, especially on drives with small or sub-minimal sheave diameters.
High performance belt
construction has a superior combination of flex and load carrying
capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in reduced maintenance.
- Molded notches increase flexibility for excellent performance on drives with small diameter sheaves.
- Belt edge is machined for reduced vibration and even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear.
- Specially bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.